Create machine embroidery applique designs from scratch! You start using existing artwork or by ‘drawing with stitches.’ You control the shapes, set the stitch type and properties, and the program generates stitches for you. When you want to create stitches, that’s what it does.
The additional benefits of layered applique are amazing – placement and material runs are left alone for stacked appliques, but bulky top-stitching from lower layers is removed automatically!
In a radical departure from the typical digitizing interface, you can use a single mode to draw, set stitches, size, edit, rotate, sequence and set properties of design objects.
- E-Stitch, Blanket stitch, Satin
- Full control over use of Position and Material
- Simulated Fabric fill
- Use a photo fill, with cropped printing for mixed media
- Color styles including PES traditional, User-defined and Keep Color for multi-needle machines.
- Cut-file saving for Silhouette, Scan ‘n Cut, SVG