Am retired long haul trucker that doesn't even darn his sox!
Yet I have picked up this software, made a quick letter design then watched my wife
push the buttons on her Brother VM6200D and a few minutes later see the results.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 pm
- Forum: Essentials Feature Requests
- Topic: Lassoing and cutting/moving pieces of a single design
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9314
We are also new (just got EE yesterday) Wondering when art created with a Bamboo Tablet and stylus could be dropped into and merged in EE? is that not similar to lassoing?
- Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm
- Forum: Your Questions Answered Here
- Topic: Saving Designs to USB
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3143
We have Brother and Mac and are new to Embrilliance (just purchased yesterday) I used the lettering fonts and wrote 'Let's Ride' in circular then 'stitching by Shelley Mac and Brother' A simple design which I saved in our preferred format then I clicked on the saved file and dragged it to my desktop...