Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm
- Forum: Your Questions Answered Here
- Topic: work with Silhouette Cameo machine?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5067
Hi AnthoHead, I don't have much experience, but I've always done the reverse. In other words, used Embrilliance to generate the .studio file and then open that in Silhouette Studio. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to go from Silhouette to Embrilliance would be to save the design in Silhoue...
- Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:10 am
- Forum: Essentials Feature Requests
- Topic: Ability to transfer settings
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6589
I routinely use the Embrilliance programs on 4 of my computers (2 Macs, 2 Windows). It would be great to export preferences/settings from one computer and import them on another.
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:25 pm
- Forum: Other embroidery software requests
- Topic: Support for Cutwork Needles
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2619
I've seen a couple posts for this around the forums, mostly in the Essentials feature requests section. As has been mentioned, this is an advanced/complicated function to implement. I can understand why it may not be considered for Essentials, so I'm posting something here since this forum section i...