Search found 42 matches
- Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 pm
- Forum: Non-Embrilliance Discussions
- Topic: Embroidery Artistry Something Everyone Should See & Read
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2470
Brilliant ideas wow wow !
- Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 am
- Forum: Share your inspiration!
- Topic: Creating Appliques #3 in Stitch Artist
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3109
Thank you Lisa! this makes a lot of sense to me, I try to use color sort often, I don't like so many color changes when I embroider if possible.
- Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:39 am
- Forum: Member Questions
- Topic: Stitch Artist Video Lessons are HERE!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2472
This will surely be helpful to a lot of beginners I think. thanks for posting the address link,I shall have to consider this sometime.
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:32 pm
- Forum: Enthusiast
- Topic: Splitting a lettering design for MA Hoop(Janome 11000)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10514
I have used the split design in my MA hoop janome, I used a large peacock design, oh boy was it ever lovely, I didn't finish it as I had no time. This program is amazing!!!!
I am in the midst of making place mats, I just had to try the merge tab with this, I used a cupcakes applique 1st, then merged in red work like baking man for my 2nd design. Sent it to my usb stick stitched out the design. I am so pleased with it too! talk about on the digi road lol. of course I did...