Where to get designs?

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
frangipani

Where to get designs?

Post by frangipani » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 pm

I just got Essentials, but it doesn’t seem to have any designs with it, like flowers, birds, etc. Should there be designs to use somewhere? If not, how best to get those?

demsaul

Re: Where to get designs?

Post by demsaul » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:00 am

Here are some places I found. Also I use ETSY and they have lots. You can find free ones also on some of the sites listed:

Metroemb.com

Urbanthreads.com

For items to embroider
http://www.blanksboutique.com
https://www.allaboutblanks.com/blankshop/pc/home.asp

Www.koleimports.com

Www.embroiderypatterns.com

Www.suebox.com

Www.sillycatdesigns.com

Www.embroiderydesigns.com

Rivermillembroidery.com

frangipani

Post by frangipani » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:21 am

Thanks so much!

BRUTUS33

Post by BRUTUS33 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello, Since you are a Newbi I would like to share some info with you and others. www.annthegran.com and www.embroiderydesigns.com are the most penny wise, if you collect designs in your wish list and wait for their 80 to 90% sales which happen at least twice a year. First is usually near tax time (April) then in the fall. You can get the most beautiful designs from www.emblibrary.com. They run new designs for 1.39 designs every week and have various sales weekly and some special ones on the weekends. THEY ARE VERY TALENTED DESIGNERS. I want so many designs and my budget is limited so I wait and get more for my money! All of these co's have free designs. Oh, I forgot www.secretsof.com and www.designsbyjuju.com. With JUJU you can get BX. formatted font for a dollar apiece! Works perfectly with Embrillance! The first two I suggested seem familiar and may be related, I'm not sure.
They have excellent support staff, always a plus! :) Have fun.................. Sandy