Colors on a PR-650 6 needle machine

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
Admin
Site Admin

Colors on a PR-650 6 needle machine

Post by Admin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:49 pm

...When I resized a design and had selected RA Poly thread colors, when I read the design on my PR-650 it would not display the RA colors, despite having that palette set on my machine. Instead it displayed "embroidery" color palette selections.
There are two methods of displaying colors on that machine. You are describing the User Setting, which means you would enter the colors of your choice.

Other Brother and Baby Lock machines will display the actual colors stored in the file.

We've found that different software versions in those machines make a difference. If you are unsure if it is a machine or design issue, you can open it in Palette or PE-Design to see what the file says, or re-open the PES file in Embrilliance, or forward it to us and we'll take a look.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

malpal275

monograms

Post by malpal275 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 pm

HELP! I just downloaded this essentials software but now to create a monogram do I have to purchase additional software or can I import monograms for free/create them with the embrilliance software alone?
I'm so new to this and so stressed out!!! thank you!!!

EastWitch2

Re: monograms

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Is this the Free Express version of Essentials you have or did you purchase the full version of Essentials?

EastWitch2

Nanasews

Installing jef files

Post by Nanasews » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am

When I download a set of alphabets off the web ,& only use jef files, how do I sort these out in size to enter into Import button icon please, do I make separate folders for each size or what.
Sorry to be a pain, but I am not sure about what to do here with these alphabets, and I don't want all sizes in all formats on my Pc.Any help would be great even a video if theres one. :)
A stitch in time saves 9

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Installing jef files

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 am

Hello -

The users forum is great for getting information by searching but posting questions can be tricky if done to a forum that doesn't really relate. For example you posted your question to the SHARE! forum where people post their projects.

Yes you would want to make a separate folder for each format and each size. If the fonts are available in the BX format, you can simply install these according to the directions that came with the BX files OR from the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXE7k0C ... 9eP-fKEyR2

If you need further steps or assistance, the FASTEST way to get an answer is to click on the Contact us link at the top of the page and then choose to contact support to open a ticket. Tickets are responded to within 24 hours usually much faster.

http://www.embrilliance.com/contact-us

Hope this gets you started in the right direction - and contact support if you need further help!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

Nanasews

Re: Colors on a PR-650 6 needle machine

Post by Nanasews » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:09 am

Lisa thanks so much for the video great help . :)
A stitch in time saves 9