Merging

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
sadie25

Merging

Post by sadie25 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

I am new and trying to figure out how to merge letters as the fonti want to use is not a bx font any help appreciated
Thanks
Rita :D

NancyBT10

Re: Merging

Post by NancyBT10 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:51 pm

I wish that I could help. Really sad that no one has since you posted on the 26th of June. I too, am new. I used the free version which did not allow what you are asking about. I really hope that help will come soon. I purchased this software based on recommendations and the great customer feedback (or at least that is what I have read about) and helpful and insightful, answers from seasoned users. I am so sorry no one has answered you. Perhaps there is a video online on YouTube to answer your question. It seems that a lot of people direct others to videos on YouTube. Don't feel bad, I am new too and I hope to find many videos to help me with this software. It took me over a year to decide to pay for it! Reading your post is disheartening. Surely, someone out there can help you. If I figure it out I will contact you, ok!

Nanasews

Post by Nanasews » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm

I believe that most web sites offer to do the BX files, if you email them they may help convert a font where you bought the font from.
Hope this helps. I am fairly new too. I think I read this some place. Good luck with this. :)
A stitch in time saves 9

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Use the Merge Stitch File option from the File Menu or click the tool into toolbar. You can select multiple design files at one time which are then merged onto the design page whiney click the Implort button.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"