File not opening on machine from Embrilliance

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
wivey77

File not opening on machine from Embrilliance

Post by wivey77 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello I am new to embroidering, but have done some thru another program. I was able to complete by design, save and send to my USB drive then open on my machine. Now since I have begun using the Embrilliance instead, I am able to design by stuff fine, save and send to my usb drive, but when I plug into my machine (Brother PE-770, PES file type) it will not show on the usb that's its on there. My old designs from other program with same PES file type show but not any from what I have saved from Embrilliance. And its not because my USB is full, I have lots of space on it still. Can anyone help? Hoping its something simple on my end that I have not realized. Thank you!

sewinglady51

Re: File not opening on machine from Embrilliance

Post by sewinglady51 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 am

I do not have a Brother but am wondering if you are saving your design as stitch file (pes for your machine) and working file (be) in your file system for designs. Then are you by chance saving both the be and pes file to your USB? If so then that might be the problem. You need to save just the file format (PES) on the USB for your machine. I created a separate folder in my main embroidery design folder for designs I create in Embrilliance. I just have it labeled My Designs. In that folder I have saved the file format for my machine and the working file for each design I create in Embrilliance. If you want to make changes to a design you create in Embrilliance it is very easy to do as long as you kept the working file (be). Hope this is not too confusing to understand.

wivey77

Post by wivey77 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Yes, that's what it shows. When I "save as" on embrilliance it gives me the option to do the stitching and working together or separate. I just assumed it was together. So I would just save as "stitching" instead? Then send that file to my USB? Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure understood correctly. Thank you for your help!

wivey77

Post by wivey77 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:33 pm

I made sure only the PES file was being placed on the USB and it still is not opening on my machine. If there are any other options please let me know. Thank you

Mac

Post by Mac » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:26 am

Check that the hoop you have selected in Embrilliance i supported by our sewing machine.

Check the the design fits whole within the hoop.

Be sure you are saving the stitch file and not the working file to the usb stick.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

Pastergirl3

Post by Pastergirl3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:56 am

try formating your usb to fat32