colors all wrong on downloaded designs from Embroidery Libra

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
sassy66

colors all wrong on downloaded designs from Embroidery Libra

Post by sassy66 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 pm

I recently purchased several designs from Embroidery Library and when I opened them in Embrillance Essentials the colors were all messed up. I have purchased many designs and have never had this bad a problem. They said to download the color sheet and use the colors on it. This is time consuming and I can not work with multiple designs and letters if I do this. I could, but would take a long time figuring out the correct colors. Plus, many of the colors they use, I do not have and I have to find something similar. Has any one had these problems with the colors and what did you do, if anything to correct it?

Pastergirl3

Re: colors all wrong on downloaded designs from Embroidery Libra

Post by Pastergirl3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:50 am

Good question!! I am currently researching some thread conversion software programs and if I find something that works I will def. let you know. It is a very annoying issue.

hsbdobergirl

Post by hsbdobergirl » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 am

Are you associating the right thread table to the list and clicking preferred? I get designs from emblibrary all the time and have never had an issue. The thread colors will come over as different vendors. So if I get Brother numbers/colors, I have Madeira set to my preferred and I click on 'Preferred' and off I go...

Pastergirl3

Post by Pastergirl3 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 am

ok...thanks, i will try that. i would be super happy to resolve this issue.