I HAVE SO MANY ??????????????????????

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
cindymae68

I HAVE SO MANY ??????????????????????

Post by cindymae68 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 am

HELLO EVERYONE
I AM NEW TO EMBRILLIANCE. I HAVE NOT YET PURCHASED ANY SOFTWARE. MY MACHINES ARE A BROTHER PE-770 AND A BROTHER HE-1.
I HAVE A LAPTOP, USING WINDOWS 8, WHERE ALL MY DOWNLOADS ARE STORED. I HAVE PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED MANY DIFFERENT
STYLES AND SIZES OF FONTS FROM VARIOUS SITES. ALL MY DOWNLOADED FILES ARE IN PES FORM.
I WANT TO START MERGING MY LETTERS SO I CAN GET MORE CREATIVE IN MY EMBROIDERY.
CAN THE EMBRILLIANCE PROGRAM LET ME USE THE FONTS I ALREADY HAVE (PES FORM)?
OR DO I HAVE TO PURCHASE DIFFERENT FONTS MADE FOR THE EMBRILLIANCE SOFTWARE?
ANYONE WHO CAN HELP IN DETERMINING WHICH SOFTWARE IS THE BEST FOR MY NEEDS, PLEASE HELP ME.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
CINDYMAE68 :?

crcpeach

Re: I HAVE SO MANY ??????????????????????

Post by crcpeach » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 am

From what I understand, you need to purchase Alpha Tricks to import non-bx fonts.

IrisMoon

Post by IrisMoon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:20 pm

I have multiple fonts for different brands. Using Alpha Tricks is best, but you can work around it for a while. I open up my files in EmBrilliance and save them as the file format I need. I create the text I want using whatever format I have (PES, for example) and save it, for example as exp+. Then, I can open up my graphic file and add the text files to the screen. I can manipulate the text bits individually (curve them, make them somewhat larger or smaller, etc.). It's just like importing several files to make a collage, or something. This is, probably, not a good explanation. There are videos that, if you watch the ones about combining files will help you figure it out. I'm buying Alpha Tricks soon, though. I, also, think there are ways to convert fonts to .bx, but I don't know them ... yet.

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi cindymae68, If you purhase Essentials and can go back to where you purchased your fonts, they may have .bx files available. If so, you can drag and drop that file right into your Essentials software and they will automagically turn them into keyboard fonts. I too, have a lot of fonts and that is what I have done. Most font sellers that offer the .bx file will offer these for the fonts you purchased free of charge. I hope this helps.