embrilliance with accuqult

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
khamsher

embrilliance with accuqult

Post by khamsher » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:17 am

I cant seem to find any information on using Embrilliance with the Accuquilt dies. What is the difference between "Not Applique" and "Applique Material" when choosing colors. I seem to get too many lines of stitching.

JeanneLou

Re: embrilliance with accuqult

Post by JeanneLou » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:42 am

I also am having a difficult time with the accquilt dies. I am unable to find them in my library when I open embrilliance essentials, I downloaded them and unzipped them but can go no further. I can locate them in my Finder and when I click them I get the message they are saved in accquilt:applique but I have nothing for that, I also am unable to answer your question.
Jeanne

khamsher

Post by khamsher » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:40 pm

The Accuquilt:Applique refers to a catalog name that appears when you go to Merge (3rd from the right - looks like a flower) in an Accuquilt design in Embrilliance.

Kathy

when

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 am

The Material setting is the topstitch holding the fabric in place. If you go straight to topstitching, this step may be ignored because the topstitches often run around first, which does the anchor.

Not Applique clears the applique flag for the Remove Hidden Stitches and Color Sort functions, if you have Essentials.

When sorting or removing hidden stitches, the program will leave applique position and material runs alone so that appliques can be placed correctly, even overlapping, but will have any topstitches that are overlapped removed.

Cheers

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"