Library shapes

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
debquilts49

Library shapes

Post by debquilts49 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm

I do not have any preloaded shapes in my Library I only have two groups of items in my library and those I have loaded from the forum board. Where do I find the preloaded shaped referred in the tutorials.

clover

Re: Library shapes

Post by clover » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:51 pm

as the above question for me to, i have no preloaded anything in my library, i only seemed to have the 12 fonts and nothing more even in the other panes. desperately need help.
i have still got the outlines and shapes etc saved on my pc in the embrillience folder but i don't seem to be able to access them from the merge designe tab on the embrillience platform, i have to transfer them by dragging and dropping from my pc folder and then delete all the frames/shapes that i don't need. hope you can understand this, i'm finding it difficult to explain, they were ther originally but no longer .

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Have you tried unloading and reloading your software? It sounds like some how things have gotten displaced. Unloading and reloading may help that.

FlyFire

Post by FlyFire » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 am

My library didn't have any designs in it. I submitted a ticket and was instructed to reinstall. I did that, and the only shapes I have in the library now is the 10 frames. I have the outlines and shapes etc saved on my Pc Embrilliance folder. How do I get them into the library?
Have tried the same as clover without any results.

doolieweasel

Post by doolieweasel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:05 am

Hi,

I only have 10 frames in my library apart from the ones I have just installed via the share forum on here, do I need to reinstall Essentials again so get the library shapes, all the folders on my computer are empty.

thanks in advance for any help you can give me xx

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Doolieweasel, it does seem like something went wrong during installation. Please uninstall and reinstall your software. Let me know if you still have problems.