design too large for biggest hoop

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
april
design too large for biggest hoop

Post by april » Sat May 03, 2014 7:07 am

I am making a large design so I think I need to split the design because its bigger than my biggest hoop. How do I do that? I have the 320 by 220 Pfaff hoop. Can I use that? Or should I use another large hoop?

thanks...

April

april

Re: design too large for biggest hoop

Post by april » Thu May 15, 2014 7:53 pm

why hasn't this received a reply? I am hoping someone will answer as I really need to know how to do this.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:01 pm

April
Does your Paff machine use the VIP3 stitch format or some other format?

Is your 320 x 220 hoop a regular hoop or a multi position hoop?

How large is the design you think needs to be split?

From what you stated I assume you want to split the design into a number of sections so it can be stitched out by multi hooping ( hooping more than once) so it can be stitched in a smaller hoop size such as your 320x220 hoop or smaller.
Is this correct?

Which Embrilliance programs do you have - Essentials, Enthusiast or both?

EastWitch2

LRobinette

Post by LRobinette » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:04 pm

I also have a similar situation that I need some answers:

I have Embrilliance & Enthusiast. I have a Pfaff & I'm using my largest regular (not multi position) hoop which is 260mm x 200mm.
I have a large design (using text only) that I want to span out onto an approximate 16" wide x 8 " tall area. So I need to split the design. I bought Enthusiast as an add-on the other day because I thought it would split my design for me. But I can't get it to split the design into a left & right half. Do I need to choose Multi Position Hoop in the preferences to get the split to work?? I tried that & chose the size hoop that is closest to the dimensions of my regular hoop & it did split it but then it tells me my design is too large.
Perhaps I just need more experience with how this works?? Feeling confused & disappointed. :|

Thanks in advance...

Laura

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Laura.
I think the best way for you to get help with splitting your design is to Contact the Embrilliance Support Team by filling out a Support ticket at the link below.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/login.php

Make sure to give them as much information as you can.

EastWitch2