BX font question

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
pamp

BX font question

Post by pamp » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:01 am

I have loaded some BX fonts into the free version of Embrilliance Essentials. I would like to take them back out. Can someone please tell how to do this. Thanks so much

EastWitch2

Re: BX font question

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

If you are using the Express Version of Essentials then there is no way to remove the bx font files from the program.

You still should have your original zip file of the bx fonts you purchased on your computer for future use so you haven't lost any of them. The bx font files that you dropped into Express Essentials are only copies of the original files.

EastWitch2

pamp

Post by pamp » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Thanks. I new that I still had the files in my computer. I was just hoping that I could take them out of Embrilliance and start over. Guess I could always uninstall and start all the way over.

Helene

Post by Helene » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I mistakenly added the same font twice in Embrilliance. Can I get these out or do I need to uninstall and re-install the free demo version?

Thank you.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Helene wrote:I mistakenly added the same font twice in Embrilliance. Can I get these out or do I need to uninstall and re-install the free demo version?

Thank you.

Hi Helene!
Are you working with the purchased version of Embrilliance Essentials or the Demo Version?

If you have the Demo Version there is no way to remove the extra font other than uninstalling the program.
If you uninstall the program make sure to restart your computer after uninstalling and before reinstallimg the Demo Version Again.

You can load a lot of fonts into the program so having one font in there twice should not be a major problem at all!

EastWitch2

PVincent3

Post by PVincent3 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:43 pm

I have purchased Essentials. I am having problems getting font names to show up. The pictures and size are listed but no name. I also have duplicate fonts that I can't figure out how to delete. What am I doing wrong? Is there a tutorial for Embrilliance for Dummies. Thanks for any help you can give me.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:22 pm

PVincent3 wrote:I have purchased Essentials. I am having problems getting font names to show up. The pictures and size are listed but no name. I also have duplicate fonts that I can't figure out how to delete. What am I doing wrong? Is there a tutorial for Embrilliance for Dummies. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi PVincent3!
Do you only have Essentials or do you also have Alpha Tricks?

For the Fonts that you are having trouble with the names not showing up do you mean the names of the fonts are not showing up in the Font Drop down Menu where you choose the font you want to make text with?
Are these fonts ones that you purchased that you added to Essentials that came in a BX File that you just dropped into the Essentials software?
Do these fonts have a number rather than a name?

When you say you have duplicate fonts showing in the Font Drop Down Menu is it possible that they are different sizes of the same font rather than duplicates?

A little more information is needed in order to help you.

EastWitch2

PVincent3

Post by PVincent3 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 pm

I am sorry to be so long in answering your questions. I've found out that the fonts that I was loading had numbers instead of names (Jolsons). I have since loaded some other purchased fonts and the names are showing up.

The duplicate fonts that I mentioned are ones that I loaded twice while I was trying to figure out why the names weren't showing up. Still haven't figured out how to delete the extra ones. I have Essentials, haven't got Alpha Tricks yet.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:30 pm

PVincent3 wrote:I am sorry to be so long in answering your questions. I've found out that the fonts that I was loading had numbers instead of names (Jolsons). I have since loaded some other purchased fonts and the names are showing up.

The duplicate fonts that I mentioned are ones that I loaded twice while I was trying to figure out why the names weren't showing up. Still haven't figured out how to delete the extra ones. I have Essentials, haven't got Alpha Tricks yet.

Hi PVincent3!

Read the all of the following post at the link below about how to delete the BX Files from Essentials.
You can do this for the fonts that are dupicates that you loaded twice into Essentials.

Here is the link to the post on the Forum for this just click on the link below and make sure to read all the information especially the last post from Brian.
http://embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=574

EasstWitch2

PVincent3

Post by PVincent3 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Thank you so much. You've been very helpful.