Need help

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
Fayrai
Need help

Post by Fayrai » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:19 pm

I just purchased the Embrillance software today and I have upgraded to 1.134. When I select merge stitch, I cannot see my purchased embroidery designs. When I go to the open file icon, I can access them from there but can only import one design at a time. the merge stitch feature is not working and will no let me import any designs. What is wrong?

Mac

Re: Need help

Post by Mac » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Please go to embrilliance.com and open a support ticket.
Merge stitch file works for everyone but you apparently and they would like to know what the issues are.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

KimG

Post by KimG » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

I am not sure if this will help but I am fairly new to Embrilliance and on a Mac. When I first tried to select files to merge, I was trying to select the words in the Menu, but I discovered that I needed to click on the gray arrow next to the folder to access the files. I have my embroidery files in a folder on my desktop, so I first selected the arrow next to the desktop folder in the menu. This opened up the list of folders on the desktop, I then selected the arrow next to the embroidery file folder. This then showed the embroidery files so I could then select the embroidery file to merge. I think this is called the tree. If you look on this forum under Tips & Technics - topic - Merge Stitch File by LisaSewBubbles dated 18 June 2014 She has a screen shot of the merge stitch file menu that show the gray arrows. I don't know if this helps you. I remember my frustration until I figured out how to access my files.

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi Fayrai
Here is a link to a Video that shows how to merge in design stitch files that are on your computer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3v4zWOnMqM

Hope this helps you.
EastWitch2