latest update printing fix

If you want to request features, this is where you do it.
margnelson

latest update printing fix

Post by margnelson » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi all,

I have just printed out page 2 (color guide) for a design and am absolutely delighted to see the larger size, so much easier, no more ruling of lines for writing in - THANK YOU.

Now I have a further enhancement for the printouts. Can the file path be placed down the bottom of the page as a footer and in smaller font. Sadly, I do have rather long paths and I loose them off the right side of the page. Leave the design size and number of stitches and colors at the top and centered (would be good if this also said how many unique colors (20 colors, 26 changes). At the bottom as a footer, centered <file path> and on a 2nd line and centered the page number.

OK, while I am at it, can we put our own title for the design on the front page as a header, this is a feature that I would use.

Keep up the good work and cheers from Australia

LisaSewBubbles

Re: latest update printing fix

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

We will add your requests to our list! Happy holidays!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!