Video - Splitting for the Brother Multi Position Jumbo Hoop

Get the most out of your software! Here we'll try to add useful tips regarding Essentials features.
EastWitch2

Video - Splitting for the Brother Multi Position Jumbo Hoop

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:29 pm

July 15, 2014
Lisa just posted a new Essentials Video showing how easy it is to split a large text design for the Brother Multi Position Jumbo Hoop.
It shows how to create a lettering design and split it for the Jumbo hoop.

You can view this video at the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uep5B2c8Gs#t=15

EastWitch2

kristinas625

Re: Video - Splitting for the Brother Multi Position Jumbo H

Post by kristinas625 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm obviously doing something wrong. I am using the split hoop, I input my design and when I save, it isn't splitting it. Any idea why?

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Are you trying to split a design for the Brother Jumbo Multi Position hoop?
Are you using the latest updated Version 1.134 for Essentials?
Are you using a Mac computer or Windows computer?
Are you saving the design using the Save As stitch file and working option or did you use the Save AS stitch file? Either option should work.

Once you save the design you close out of the working window and then open a new page and then find where the 2 saved stitch files in pes are and then open one of the saved stitch files that are in the pes stitch format for the Brother multi position hoop.

You should have 2 saved stitch files one for the top hoop position and one for the bottom position and a text file if you used the Save as Stitch file option.

If you used the Save As stitch and working option you will have 1 more file that is the be working file of the design. So you would have 2 stitch files in pes, 1 text file and 1 working be file.
If you are looking at the working be file of the design it won't show as a split design.

Does this help?
EastWitch2

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:53 pm

kristinas625
I just tested making a text design for the Jumbo Brother hoop and followed Lisa's instructions in the Video then I did a Save As Stitch and Working and I ended up with 2 pes stitch files and a text file. and also the working be file.
It is very easy to do! It is too bad I don't have a Brother machine to stitch it out on. LOL!
I am using Windows Essentials version 1.134
EastWitch2

sugarrushcreative

Post by sugarrushcreative » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:19 pm

I need help! I used Embrilliance to split my design, which worked well. But when I'm on my Brother's SE400, the threading isn't matching up. I am doing the top half, moving the hoop, then the bottom half. I am not adjusting the layout position because there is not any wiggle room. Can someone please help?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 6505_n.jpg

Tridntrue

Post by Tridntrue » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 pm

I am having the same problem. I didn't adjust anything, just moved the frame when necessary. My fabric was well hooped on sticky stabilizer so I don't think that is the problem. It just did not line up. I hope there is an answer to fix this.
Attachments
Misaligned.JPG
Misaligned.JPG (187.93 KiB) Viewed 6138 times

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 pm

sugarrushcreative wrote:I need help! I used Embrilliance to split my design, which worked well. But when I'm on my Brother's SE400, the threading isn't matching up. I am doing the top half, moving the hoop, then the bottom half. I am not adjusting the layout position because there is not any wiggle room. Can someone please help?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 6505_n.jpg

Hi sugarrushcreative!
I think you should use the link below to contact the Embrilliance Suppot Team about your problem with the stitch out of your split design for your positional hoop.
Send them your pictures of the stitch out too.
It is such a pretty monogram I sure hope you will get an answer so you can get this stirch out right!

http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

EastWitch2

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Tridntrue wrote:I am having the same problem. I didn't adjust anything, just moved the frame when necessary. My fabric was well hooped on sticky stabilizer so I don't think that is the problem. It just did not line up. I hope there is an answer to fix this.
Hi Tridntru
It appears you are stitching on a towel.
Use the link below to contact the Embrilliance Support team about the problem you are having with stitching out the Split design for your positioal hoop.

Let them know that this was on Terry towel and tell them what stabilizer you used and topping if you used it Send your picture of the stitch out to them too.

http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

Let us know what you find out.

EastWitch2