.BX files question

snowflur

.BX files question

Post by snowflur » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:09 pm

I am a little confuse and wonder if I purchase and use a .BX file, can I then somehow convert it to a .PES file to use on my machine? Sorry if this has been answered, but I have tried searching for it and no results come up. Thanks in advance for any help!

EastWitch2

Re: .BX files question

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi snowflur!

If you purchase an Alphabet that has the BX Files included for the letters of the Alphabet you just drop unzipped BX Files onto the open working window of Alpha Tricks or Essentials and this will instantly install the Alphabet BX Letter files into the program.

You can then make Text or Names or Monograms be choosing that Alphabet in the drop down menu and make your text or name or Monogram with the letters from that Alphabet.

Once you have the text the way you want it then all you do is save your lettering design by using the Save As Stitch File option or or Save As Stitch File and Working File option .

Your text or name or monogram will then be saved in a stitch file format that you choose when doing the saving such as PES stitch file format for your machine.

I hope this helps you understand the process of using BX Lettering Files.

EastWitch2

snowflur

Re: .BX files question

Post by snowflur » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks so much! So much faster than mapping each letter out myself!