More BX questions...

inkjen2003

More BX questions...

Post by inkjen2003 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 am

Sorry if this has been addressed, I couldn't find it anywhere. TIA if anyone has an answer :)

I am working on creating a new original font that I am going to make in Stitch Artist. I was planning to turn it into a BX font in a zip file so that I can make it downloadable, but not sure how to do this. I had planned on creating the font, then using Alpha Tricks to save it as a BX file, but I mapped a font I already have and can't find a BX file for it saved anywhere.....

So....I am going to create one Letter at a time in Stitch Artist....would I then save it into one folder so I can import the whole folder to Alpha Tricks for mapping? I'm just not sure what I do after that lol Sorry if this sounds confusing :(

EastWitch2

Re: More BX questions...

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi inkjen2003!

Are you planning to sell the Font to Customers and is this why you want a downloadable BX file format for the Font you are going to digitize in Stitch Artist?

I am just trying to understand why you want downloadable BX files for your digitized Font letters! :?

If this is just for yourself then you can map all the letters into Alpha Tricks once you have them all digitized and saved as stitch files.
You will then be able to use them as a Keyboard Font in Alpha Tricks and or Essentials to make text designs with.

EastWitch2