Where do I download Alphatricks?

mipiru3

Where do I download Alphatricks?

Post by mipiru3 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm

I just purchased Alphatricks but can not figure out where to download it. It is not on the download page.

MacStitch

Re: Where do I download Alphatricks?

Post by MacStitch » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 pm

If you have the latest Embrilliance software, the program is already included. On a Mac, go to the the Help menu and click serial numbers. Type the serial number (which should have been included in an E-mail after purchase - along with these instructions) in the blank and click 'Set'. Your Alpha Tricks should now work. On Windows, it is probably very similar. If you bought it as a stand alone, the instructions should be included in the E-mail -- I assume.
Betty

mipiru3

Post by mipiru3 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks. That worked. I received the serial number but no instructions except to go to Embrilliance.com downloads (which is not correct). I bought it on its own since I already had Essentials. I went back to the email to make sure I had not missed something but there are no instructions there. Thanks again.

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:56 am

Hello Mipiru3,

The Instructions to go to Embrilliance.com and click on Downloads is correct -- please see the attached screen shot of the downloads page. I know, there is a lot of information and resources listed here and we are sorry that you missed this when you went to the page! Since we offer versions for both Mac and PC plus the manuals and zipped versions we have everything that can be downloaded located in one spot.
Downloads.png
Downloads.png (224.9 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
There is also a video on how to add the serial number for AlphaTricks on our youtube channel - I will see about having the webmaster add it to this downloads section, but that would add just one more thing on this page with so much information as it is....

Always hard to find a happy medium that works for everyone :-) But as you see we are making changes to our website and the informational content that is available 24/7 so we appreciate your feedback on this!

Glad you were able to get up and running!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!