Where have I gone wrong?

crazyforcollars

Where have I gone wrong?

Post by crazyforcollars » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

I have just purchased AlphaTricks and imported 3 fonts, I think successfully. Now I'm trying to use them, but when I type in Jenny, as in the practice video, and click on one of my new fonts, NOTHING happens. Where am I going wrong? They look to be in the drop down menu, but I can not get them to work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Suzanne in TX

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Where have I gone wrong?

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:04 am

When you select the font from the pulldown menu, click on the ? here and you will see the letters that have been mapped for this font. Do you see all the letters that you think you mapped? Some people forget to map the alphabet itself - they import the font and click Save -- nothing has been mapped. The assigning of keys is how the software can actually "read" the designs. Without you telling the software that A.pes is the letter A on your keyboard, the software will not know what to do with it.

If this doesn't help, please click on Contact Us and fill out the support form so that you can get the individualized service you deserve!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!