Backing Up Mapped Fonts

jjoeyann

Backing Up Mapped Fonts

Post by jjoeyann » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Once I have mapped fonts in AlphaTricks can I then change the location of the original font files? And when it comes to backing up the AlphaTricks font files do I just need to copy the contents of the "Imported" folder?

TIA

JoAnn

I too love AlphaTricks!!!!

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Backing Up Mapped Fonts

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:37 am

Hi JoAnn!

When you import the fonts, they are added to the program internally! So you can remove the original designs and put them on a backup disk or move them anywhere you want!

Some people save the fonts to their desktop, map them, then move them to their back up disk!

YES if you save your Imported folder (you'll see all the BL and BF file in there) you can just copy this to the SAME LOCATION on another computer and all your fonts will be in the program.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

jjoeyann

Post by jjoeyann » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks Lisa!!

That is what I thought but wanted to confirm before I try.

Thanks again

JoAnn

karosd42

Post by karosd42 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:20 am

I was just looking for where the program saves the fonts and thought I knew where it was, but was wrong! Only the fonts that came with the program are saved where I was thinking. How can I find all the fonts I have mapped in?