Maped Numbers Don't show Sample

jjoeyann

Maped Numbers Don't show Sample

Post by jjoeyann » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:45 pm

I have had great success in mapping both letters and numbers. I have been mapping the number and letters separately so that I know which of my font sets have matching numbers. But when selecting a number to add to a design from the fonts list a sample "ABC" of the mapped fonts shows in the list. The numbers have just a blank spot before the file name.
Is there something I need to do differently?

Thank you

JoAnn

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Maped Numbers Don't show Sample

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:04 am

Hello JoAnn,

Did you send a message to tech support about this? I remember responding to a very similar message. If its not you - no worries. If it is - you need to check your spam folder and junk mail settings (might need to call your ISP or mail person for help in changing the settings). You can always check the status of a tech support request by clicking on Contact Us and then see the link that says something like "to check the status of a ticket click here" or something like this? If you go here and type in your email and ticket number you can see all of the conversations! We save everything - so even last year's messages are there!

ANYWAY, the issue is that the pull down menu shows the ABC files in the selected font. Since you have chosen to map numbers which do not have an ABC, you will see a blank next to the file name.

One thing you may notice is that when you select a font from the pulldown menu and click on the ? next to it, you see all the characters that have been mapped to that font. I know it might seem easier to have the numbers as a separate entry - and maybe if you only map a few fonts that would be the case. But I've been watching this list and some people have mapped over 100 fonts! If you separate our the numbers from those, that could be over 200 fonts in that pulldown list! Just something to think about!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

jjoeyann

Re: Maped Numbers Don't show Sample

Post by jjoeyann » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Thank you so much for your help! I will have to try it that way. Your right I already have a very long list of fonts and I have just started.