Help with Fonts already purchased

duck

Help with Fonts already purchased

Post by duck » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 am

I am thinking of getting the Alpha Tricks but I have lots of fonts that I have already purchased. How do I change them to the BX file. I have tried reading something about mapping but I am lost which isn't hard to do for me :D. So can you help me with this and break it down? I really don't want to have to go and buy new fonts for the Alpha Tricks. Thanks

EastWitch2

Re: Help with Fonts already purchased

Post by EastWitch2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi duck!

Alpha Tricks was developed so you can use all those purchased Alphabets sets you have and also any Free Alphabets you may have downloaded from various websites.
You don't need to purchase any Alphabets to use this program. Just use the purchased Alphabets you have already.

Watch the 2 Alpha Tricks Videos on the link below as many times as you like as they show how to use the program.

http://embrilliance.com/videos

Alos read all the Tips in the Tip Section for Alpha Tricks here on the Forum.

Then watch the video at the link below to see how you can use the text you make with the Alpha Tricks program and combine other designs with that text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLhNNr63qwM

Using Alpha Tricks to map your purchased Alphabets is very easy.

There are Quick Keys that can be used to map all the letters and numbers into Alpha Tricks that an Alphabet may contain.
Just choose the Quick Key for what you want to map.

You do have to Manually Map any Punctuation that maybe included in an Alphabet by using the appropriate keys on your keybord.

Alphabets that contain one size of letters etc takes only a few minutes to map.
Alphabets with more than one size take longer but are easy to do.

I mapped an Alphabet the other day that contained 8 sizes of letters, number and punctuation in less than 15 minutes.
I used the different Quick Keys to map all of these.

Once you have your Alphabet mapped there are lots of options in the program to shape, space or give special effects to the text or lettering you make in the program using your mapped Alphabets.

And you can make text an import other design stitch files into the Alpha Tricks to make a complete design.

If you have more questions after watching the Videos and reading the Tips please ask here on the fourm and we will help you.

EastWitch2

duck

Re: Help with Fonts already purchased

Post by duck » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 am

Thank you EastWitch2. I appreciate your help & will let you know if I need any help.

Daphne/Duck