Project Advisor

Discussion about DRK
bryben1212

Project Advisor

Post by bryben1212 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:36 am

I used the project advisor to change the density of a design I wanted to put on a t-shirt. I selected Knit, Medium weight. The design was originally a little over 21,000 stitches. The project advisor reduced it to roughly 15,995. When it stitched out, it was so sparce I could see the shirt under it. What could have gone wrong?

EastWitch2

Re: Project Advisor

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi bryben1212!

I would suggest you fill out a Support Ticket at the link below and ask the Support Team's help on this problem.
It does seem odd that you picked the Med. Knit setting and that the design ended up so much less dense after only using the Project Advisor.
Here is the direct link to the Support Ticket to fill in information.
http://embrilliance.com/contact-us

I was hoping Lisa would answer this here on the Forum so we could all learn more about the DRK program.! LOL

EastWitch2

GeorgeSr

Project Advisor

Post by GeorgeSr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:29 am

when I start doing the project 14 I have faced a problem, after I have wrote my codes therewas an error in the processing program say as the Pic .
so what I should do ?

Candy

Re: Project Advisor

Post by Candy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 am

I also would like to see the solution to this T shirt situation as I am still on the fence as to buyinging the DRK. I too would only be using the Project Advisor vs doing it manually. I lack the knowledge to do it myself.