Sweeper?

Discussion about DRK
vancouverlori

Sweeper?

Post by vancouverlori » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

I ran the Sweeper on a "bulletproof" design, but now I have bare spots and areas where there are now very long stitches which are not covered up. My embroidery is ugly! What did I do wrong? What should I have done? I am NOT a digitizer, so was hoping that DKR would easily fix these bulletproof designs without a lot of input on my part - was I wrong?

An example is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/91181860@N08/10807298325/ (can't seem to attach it here).

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sweeper?

Post by Admin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 pm

vancouverlori,
Use the Contact Us and send the design.
Any number of things are possible; the Project was set a certain way, or your preferences, or the design is really small and that can occasionally cause a miss-fire of a particular filter. However you can see the design on screen, and for any color where one of the filters is not doing the right thing, you can turn it off, while keeping the benefit of the other area fixes. Looking over the design is always recommended.
-Brian

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

bclemmen

Post by bclemmen » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 am

How can you turn off filters for just one color?

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:04 pm

bclemmen wrote:How can you turn off filters for just one color?
Hi bclemen!

Please use the Contact Us Tab at the top of the Forum Page to contact the Embrilliance Support Team.
Just fill in the Support ticket with your question and they will contact you with an answer.

EastWitch2

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Select the color in the Tree, then use the 'Stitch' properties page to turn off the filters.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"