New Video -The Density Map in Density Repair Kit

Discussion about DRK
EastWitch2

New Video -The Density Map in Density Repair Kit

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat May 17, 2014 11:45 am

May17, 2014

Lisa just released a new Video entitled The Density Map in Density Repair Kit.

This video shows how to use the various Views in Density Repair Kit to look at and evaluate your design before taking it to your machine for stitching.

You can find the Video at the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HhW0tTSJI

EastWitch2

texmax888

Re: New Video -The Density Map in Density Repair Kit

Post by texmax888 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:02 am

Thank you! I love the Density Repair Kit. In watching your video I noticed a button on your toolbar that I don't have. It is to the right of your stitch edit button and to the left of your merge design button. I am running the program on a Mac so my view is a little different that yours. I updated this morning to 1.129 this morning.

Thank you!

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 am

Please note that the videos may show buttons you do not have in your program - if you are paying attention to something other than what is being demonstrated. If the video says that it is on DRK, the functions that are demonstrated exist in DRK - other buttons not being clicked on may be in another program.

This is because our programs can be added to one another - the video may be showing Essentials and DRK or Essentials, DRK and Enthusiast etc but the function being discussed is part of Density Repair Kit. In this particular video, what you are seeing is the button for the digitizer which I have installed in my program.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

texmax888

Post by texmax888 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Thank you Lisa! I suspected it might be digitizing. Any idea when we might be able to purchase it? I currently digitize with Embird but would love to stay on the Mac side of my computer!