built-in fonts

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
Mquinton

built-in fonts

Post by Mquinton » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am

How do you find the built-in fonts? I have essentials and enthusiast. Thanks, Moly

hsbdobergirl

Re: built-in fonts

Post by hsbdobergirl » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 am

Go create a line of text. The default is 'ABC'. Click on 'ABC'. Under the 'Letters' tab you will see the default font which is 'Block'. That is a built-in. Some others are 'Bold Cursive', Comedy and so on. My built in fonts are mixed in with other fonts I've purchased. See screen shot.
embrilliance screen shot fonts.gif
embrilliance screen shot fonts.gif (166.68 KiB) Viewed 1592 times

jimmyjan

Post by jimmyjan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:03 pm

The right side of my screen only shows "ABC Letters". below that is blank--no fonts are shown. How do I make the list of fonts appear? Spent an hour reading the manual, but can't figure it out. Thanks!

hsbdobergirl

Post by hsbdobergirl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 am

Hum, assuming the install was successful you shouldn't have to do anything. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling. If you have powerful uninstall then run that before reinstalling (that doesn't come with your opsys) so if you don't have it just uninstall it normally.

Or, you could contact support. I don't know what else it could be...

moemoegram

Post by moemoegram » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:40 pm

I am having the same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still do not have the entire list of fonts. Only one shows up. Help!

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:05 pm

I know this may seem like a silly question, but are you sure you have Essentials or Enthusiast and not Stitch Artist? Stitch Artist only includes the one block font. Next, make sure you have installed the latest update. That may make a difference as well. If you still have trouble, submit a trouble ticket and one of the technicians can delve a bit deeper. Thanks!

moemoegram

Post by moemoegram » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Do you need to have the essentials in order to use the enthusiast?

Wilder

Post by Wilder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm

You can use Enthusiast without Essentials but in order to get the full benefit, you should have Essentials also.