lock icon isn't working in embrilliance

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
2busy2Cstraight

lock icon isn't working in embrilliance

Post by 2busy2Cstraight » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:08 pm

I have been using Embrilliance Enthusiast for years and recently my lock icon isn't working. I click on the image and click the lock icon. The lock image shows next to the item but does not keep it from moving. Also, when I click on the select all icon, it includes the locked image (which should be left out because of the lock). This did not used to happen. Any suggestions???

LisaSewBubbles

Re: lock icon isn't working in embrilliance

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:12 am

The lock is working on my program. Lock something in your object pane. Click off the selection in the Display pane. Try clicking on the locked item IN THE DISPLAY PANE. You are not able to. You can ALWAYS select something in the object pane and move that selection in the display pane.

If this is not what is happening for you, be sure to reach out to tech support using the Contact us form at www.Embrilliance.com
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!