Enthusiast Released!

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
Admin
Site Admin

Enthusiast Released!

Post by Admin » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:28 pm

For those of you who have wanted stitch editing, file splitting and other advanced customizing items, we have released Embrilliance Enthusiast.

This works like AlphaTricks or Essentials - it is used within the main Embrilliance program, and activated by a serial number which you get when you purchase it. The program version that supports it is 1.12, so if you are running an older version, you will need to update from the Embrilliance.com/downloads page.

Enthusiast is designed to add features to Essentials, however realizing that some of you only wanted to edit and split, this program can be run without Essentials. It's just less fun!

The program has three main components:
1.) Graphical Stitch Editing
2.) Automatic Hoop Splitting
3.) Customizing Utilites

Graphical Stitch editing involves selecting stitches by dragging over/around them with the Rectangle, Lasso or Brush tool. When selected, stitches can be split into separate designs, or moved, deleted, have the type changed, etc.

Splitting for multiple positions is automatic, and many hoops are included such as the multi-position hoops made by Brother/Baby Lock, Viking/Pfaff, Hoop It All, Janome, etc.

Customizing utilities are fun features which require no skill, just a sense of playfulness. Included are Mirror x 4, Scatter, Instant Repeat and Carousel. These features take selected designs and copy/merge them in your hoop for fun and useful effects.

Have fun, you Enthusiasts!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

EastWitch2

Re: Enthusiast Released!

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi Brian!

Just want to confirm with you if Enthusiast is the progran that will allow me to use any large design or Alphabet Letter that fits within the stitching area of my H/V Designer 1 Mega Hoop and the program will automatically split the design into the 3 sections for stitchng the design out using the different positions of the Mega Hoop when on the machine?

Will it do the same for designs for the H/V #1+ amchine's 5x7 Muliposition 2 section hoop ?

Do either or both the new programs add any new tools or features for use if you only have Essentials?
I understand the update will add all the tools and features for the 2 new programs and that those would only be available if you purchase the new programs

EastWitch2

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi, EastWitch2,

The answers to the multiple hoop questions are 'Yes."

With regards to adding features only if you have Essentials, we considered it, but then simply made everything work so Enthusiast is actually complete, as a stand-alone.

But in reality, it is best considered a 'level 2' for Essentials owners. The combination rounds out the customizing features generally requested by all skill levels. When you add AlphaTricks and DRK, you have a seriously cool suite, with nothing difficult; only useful, easy and fun!

-b

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Brian

I should have asked if the Update that is available for downloading adds anything new to the Essentials side of Embrilliance if you only own and use Essentials!

Your 2 new programs look terrific and I am so impressed with how you develop these programs based on what you observe and think can be improved while working with designs using an embroidery machine!

You sure have identified and solved several problems areas that many embroidery designs have and that all embroiderers experience while stitching such designs out at one time or another.

Your very talented Brian and we are very lucky to have you in this Industry!

I really hope everyone takes the time to look at the features these programs offer.
I only browsed through the online manual so far and realized that I need to really take time to read and understand how these 2 programs work.
Thanks Brian!

EastWitch2

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Yes, 1.121 released yesterday has new features, as described here:

http://www.embrilliance.com/phpBB3/view ... f=13&t=550

New basic MP hoops were added, Project Advisor, and some print features for ScanNCut owners come to mind.

Most people are not aware the Essentials now features splitting for 100x100 style hoops, but we'll be sending a newsletter soon alerting everyone.
So much to do, so little time!

See the post for details.
-b

dianahunt

Post by dianahunt » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Yay for Enthusiast!
But I don't see any system requirements. I'm still using Mac OS 10.6.8. Will it work on that?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes! The requirements are the same as Essentials because it is the same program - just add your new serial number in the Help menu ->Serials and click Set, then restart the program. No bouncing from program to program, just more stuff right at your fingertips.

You will need the current version from the Embrilliance.com/downloads page. The first link is the Mac version. Just use that. The version is 1.121
Cheers,
-Brian

PS: MacApp Store purchasers, we are uploading to Apple the new update but it takes them a while to get it approved and posted, so please be patient.

crazyforcollars

Post by crazyforcollars » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Brian! This sounds really exciting and very useful. Are there any plans in the near future to have some tutorial videos on your YouTube channel for this new feature? I'd like to see some of it in "action" prior to investing in the program. The same question is true for the DRK feature, too.
Thanks in advance!
Suzanne in TX

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Over the next couple weeks, we hope to have several videos. They are just very time-consuming to create!
Cheers,
-b

crazyforcollars

Post by crazyforcollars » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:04 am

Great news, Brian! I hope you will alert us when the new videos are posted. I totally understand about how time-consuming a great video tutorial is to create. I've made a few myself for my online tutorials, so I can relate.