Enthusiast Released!

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
EastWitch2

Re: Enthusiast Released!

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi Brian
I just received your newsletter tonight and it states that you have an new updated version 1.122 to the latest updated version 1.12 that was for the 2 new programs
I just went to download the new 1.122 version but your Embrilliance website download is still for the version 1.12.

Is this just a problem with the internet trying to catch up to your changes on your website?
I'll wait a while and see if it shows up!

EastWitch2

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi Brian
Today the new update for Embrilliance Version 1.122 is now showing on the Download page on the Embrilliance Website so all is good!

EastWitch2

dbkillen

Is this a separate program or addition to

Post by dbkillen » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi,

The Enthusiast Program looks amazing but I am not sure I understand. I currently have the Essentials program. Do I purchase an update to the Essentials program or is Enthusiast a separate program that I purchase? Thank you, sorry I am so confused about this.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:16 am

Hello, dbkillen,

All the titles currently have their own feature sets. We have not done a "level 2 requires level 1" model at this time. Meaning Enthusiast is different from and not inclusive of Essentials. Enthusiast for instance does not have 12 fonts, and it does not resize with recalculation like Essentials.

What it does is really cool - Automatic seamless design splitting, stitch editing and advanced customizing.

We thought when we made it that everyone who wanted Enthusiast would be Essentials owners who are simply ready to take the next steps - they understand and enjoy the software they have and are ready for more. That's a big accomplishment. We also have seen that there are some who are attracted to Enthusiast strictly for one of its features, and it may be the first Embrilliance title they own. That's great, and we've designed it to work that way.

But about 1% think Enthusiast contains Essentials, and it doesn't. Not directly responding to you, just leaving a clear trail for people in the future who wander into these forums years from now.

So the direct answer to your question, as I understand it, is, "Yes, you simply buy Enthusiast and add that to your current Essentials."
It's an upgrade for you, but really its just its own set of coolness!

Hope this helps!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

dbkillen

Post by dbkillen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks, this reply clears up my question. I will look into making the purchase because I LOVE Essentials!

Anita

Post by Anita » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 pm

I am using Enthusiast and is it possible to download a png file from the internet and take it to convert it mac, change it to a pea file then use it in essentials in Enthusiast? :roll:

Anita

Post by Anita » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 pm

sorry, did not proof read, a pes file

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Anita wrote:I am using Enthusiast and is it possible to download a png file from the internet and take it to convert it mac, change it to a pea file then use it in essentials in Enthusiast? :roll:
Anita
It is my understanding that a PNG file an image file not a stitch file.
Convert It Mac only reads and writes to Embroidery Stitch File formats such as pes, hus, exp, dst etc.
So I think the answer is no to your question.

EastWitch2