Viking Majestic Hoop

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
Happy Camper

Viking Majestic Hoop

Post by Happy Camper » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:51 am

I have Embrilliance Essentials and Thumbnailer. My machine is a viking designer diamond. I am thinking about purchasing Enthusiast and am wondering if it will with work with the Majestic Hoop that I have for my machine. I don't want to purchase the product and find out that it is not compatible. I use the vp3 format for my designs. I notice that the majestic hoop is not listed in Essentials. Can someone please tell me if this works before I make the investment? I am really happy with Essentials and Thumbnailer.

LisaSewBubbles

Re: Viking Majestic Hoop

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 am

Here is the screen shot showing the VP3 hoops that are available in Enthusiast and the Majestic hoop is listed here!
Enthusiast VP3 hoops.png
Enthusiast VP3 hoops.png (74.48 KiB) Viewed 3391 times
Enjoy!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

cindylu

Post by cindylu » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:51 pm

My screen says default on multi position but can add majestic hoop sizes onto normal but that isn't right as it is a multi position hoop. So i'm stuck

Happy Camper

Post by Happy Camper » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:28 am

I just purchase Enthusiast from this website. Now what do I do? I do not see where I download the program. Do I have to wait for it to come in the mail?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:46 am

cindylu,
If your not seeing all the hoops listed, click the 'Defaults' button to cause them to reappear.

Happy Camper,
Use the Downloads page at Embrilliance.com to get your product. It's a link on the top of the page that says, "Downloads".
Your invoice contains your serial number. Nothing will come by mail. If you don't have your invoice, use the Contact Us form.

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"