Enthusiast

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
The Sewing Room

Enthusiast

Post by The Sewing Room » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Is the Enthusiast program that was released recently, the new digitizing program you have made mention here & there. I'm not sure what all a digitizing program consists of because I am still learning. I have had my machine for a little over a year & I love Embrillliance, but I would like to learn an easy digitizing program. Maybe the Enthusiast is all I need, but I don't know. I want to take some pictures, like logos or maybe some other- forms and make emblems from them. Anyway I hope this makes sense and you can help me out. I will get the Enthusiast here soon, but just wanted to know if it was close to being able to digitize. Thanks Joan

EastWitch2

Re: Enthusiast

Post by EastWitch2 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 pm

The Sewing Room wrote:Is the Enthusiast program that was released recently, the new digitizing program you have made mention here & there. I'm not sure what all a digitizing program consists of because I am still learning. I have had my machine for a little over a year & I love Embrillliance, but I would like to learn an easy digitizing program. Maybe the Enthusiast is all I need, but I don't know. I want to take some pictures, like logos or maybe some other- forms and make emblems from them. Anyway I hope this makes sense and you can help me out. I will get the Enthusiast here soon, but just wanted to know if it was close to being able to digitize. Thanks Joan

No the Enthusiast program is not a Digitizing program.
The Embrilliance Team is working on a new Digitzing program but it is not available yet.

Enthusiast offers more advance features for design editing and working with thread pallets etc. and some fun additions that are not available or part of the Essentials program.

Hope this helps you.

EastWitch2