getting embroidery files from computer to embroidery machine

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
Anita

getting embroidery files from computer to embroidery machine

Post by Anita » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 am

How are the completed/edited files transferred from the computer,via usb drive, to the embroidery machine? :roll: :roll:

EastWitch2

Re: getting embroidery files from computer to embroidery mac

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Anita!
What Embroidery Machine do you have and are you using a Windows computer or a Mac computer?
How do you normally transfer your designs onto the USB Stick or to your machine?

EastWitch2

encarna

Post by encarna » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 am

Hi EastWitch2. I am interested in this thread of discussion. For instance, I have a Husq Vik Topaz 30. Do I need to transfer always the designs via USB stick or could I just plug in my computer via the appropriate connection? (Mac). The point is that I always have to have the computer running the design by my side, checking virtually the performance of the task if I miss a stitch or have to go back if a tension problem appears. The virtual stitching of Embrilliance is really helpful to know what is coming next and if you have to go back at some point.
thanks

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:37 am

If your machine shows up in Finder as a USB device, then you can use the Save Stitch File As and choose to save directly to your machine from Embrilliance. Otherwise, you will want to save to the USB stick.

if you need further tech support assistance, please us the Contact Us link at the top of the page.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!