manual for Enthusiast?

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
sandimacd

manual for Enthusiast?

Post by sandimacd » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:12 am

I am looking for a manual or pdf help file for Enthusiast. If I download the software does it come with a manual or online pdf manual?

I saw the one video about building a frame and a few short descriptions on the home page about splitting and this forum about the lasso but I would like more comprehensive information in one location that I can read or watch about what Enthusiast does and doesn't do.

For example, how would it compare to Designers Gallery, Embroidery Works Advanced. I have Essentials and am sitting on the fence as to whether I will benefit more from one than the other or if their features are the same. Would adding Density Works, Alpha Tricks and Enthusiast to my Essentials give me a set of tools comparable to Embroidery Works Advanced? I am pretty much limited to these 2 products since I am a Mac user and choose not to use virtual Windows.

It is so hard to figure software options without looking at a manual or help file or taking an tutorial class on how to use it. I know that I can pay up front and then read the help file that comes with it (if there is one) but that seems like a very expensive way to read a manual. TIA for any information you can offer.
embroidery on Mac OSX has opened up a new world to me...

EastWitch2

Re: manual for Enthusiast?

Post by EastWitch2 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:43 am

sandimacd
There is a Manual that covers all the Embrilliance Software programs on the Downloads page at the link below.
http://embrilliance.com/downloads
There are 2 versions of the manual depending on the Operating system of your computer one is the Mac PDF the other is Windows PDF that you see right beside the Current Download version 1.130 of the Embrilliance Platform.

You can download it and print it off.
It is very much like the Help Menu that you can access by Clicking on Help in your open program.

EastWitch2

sandimacd

Re: manual for Enthusiast?

Post by sandimacd » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Thanks- I have the old Essentials Manual from when I first installed it so these newer programs aren't in it. I just downloaded the newer version and am off to do some reading!
I am trying to find out if any of the Essentials software will let me add or adjust underlay or background stitching.
embroidery on Mac OSX has opened up a new world to me...