interactive designs

Discussion about Embrilliance Enthusiast
pollyanne

interactive designs

Post by pollyanne » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:54 am

A few weeks ago I added enthusiasts to my essentials, but recently noticed that the interactive designs I originally got with essentials isn't there anymore. Can some one please tell me if it's possible to find them again or can I not use them now I have enthusiasts. I still have the Alignments I downloaded & the applique ones from Lisa Sewbubbles.
Any info would be much appreciated, Thanks

EastWitch2

Re: interactive designs

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:48 am

pollyanne

When you click on the Merge Design Icon that looks like a Wheel Gear which is the third icon on the far right side on the top Tool bar you will get to the Library page where the Catalogs of the Interactive Designs are.
See the attached image below showing the Merge Tool.

Then click on the down arrow beside the Catalog Name that is showing.
You will see that there are several Catalogs to choose from and all have different names and contain different interactive designs.

The original Interactives that came with Essentials are in a Catalog named Briton Leap.

If this doesn't work for you to find the different Interactive Catalogs please use the link below to fill in a Support ticket to get help from the Embrilliance Support Team.
http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/login.php

EastWitch2
Attachments
Merge Design from Library.JPG
Merge Design from Library.JPG (20.91 KiB) Viewed 2264 times

pollyanne

Post by pollyanne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Thanks for that, but the only Briton Leap I have are the Accents. There were others there when I first bought my essentials. I have found some from Lisa sewbubbles & Embrilliance applique ones now that I can use anyway. I'm hoping to create labels for my stabilizers, just a way of practicing different things really, but hopefully will be fun to do.
Thanks again :)

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:35 pm

pollyanne
You should contact the Embrilliance Support Team about the missing Interactives qnd perhaps they can send you a BX file with the original interactive designs in it so you can just drop them into the program.
Use the link in my earlier post.
EastWitch2

y

pollyanne

Post by pollyanne » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Ok thanks, I'll do that

Hammy

Post by Hammy » Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 pm

Please send the link to add accents to my library