Quick visual steps for creating a satin line in StitchArtist

Things you discover along the way.
LisaSewBubbles

Quick visual steps for creating a satin line in StitchArtist

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:06 pm

I had posted this quick visual guide to the StitchArtist Addicts Facebook group over the weekend. However, including it here makes it more readily available and more easily searched for.

Refer to the manual for other keyboard shortcuts - to create a straight line, hold down the CTRL key while left clicking your mouse while drawing with points. Two clicks for the end points and right click to end. Now you can easily adjust the straight line you created by dragging the nodes.
SAline.png
SAline.png (178.2 KiB) Viewed 2938 times
Remember that in the Border Properties pane, there are many adjustments you can make. Besides density, width of the satin and underlay, you can also change the endpoints to have round or pointed ends.

Remember that you will get tool tips telling you what a button does when you hover your mouse over it.
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

seamstobesew

Re: Quick visual steps for creating a satin line in StitchAr

Post by seamstobesew » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:32 am

Thanks Lisa, this is helpful as I always forget the "draw line" first.. so it's a great quick reference. :roll:

Marian

LorraineMc

Re: Quick visual steps for creating a satin line in StitchAr

Post by LorraineMc » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Great post and great information Lisa!!