I bought StitchArtist, but..

Your questions answered here
Boneshaker

I bought StitchArtist, but..

Post by Boneshaker » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:09 pm

I cant find it anywhere to download... I downloaded Essentials but I realized that wasn't SA. Am I missing something?@! Help!

badcompany59

Re: I bought StitchArtist, but..

Post by badcompany59 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:01 am

if you downloaded essentials, and you purchased SA, you should be able to cut and paste your serial # to the button on the top tool bar place can't you? Sorry, I'm not good with correct terms. Click on help, go to serial #'s and add it there. It will take you thru the registration part.

Christinaeck

Post by Christinaeck » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:48 pm

I just bought stitch artist also and all I have is embrilliance. But when I look up the serial number, it says stitch artist

Beston Originals

Post by Beston Originals » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:19 pm

I purchased the Embrilliance Essentials last week from Amazon. I totally loved it so I ordered the Stitch Artist 3 and just received it by UPS. I can not tell you how upset I was to open up the disc after paying $649.00 for it, to find the disc inside of the box was not the stitch artist 3, however it was another copy of the Embrilliance Essentials. Now I am being told that all the programs are on the same dis just enter the serial number. However all the disk is doing is loading the same exact Essentials I already have. Both of the Disc are identical

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 pm

The Embrilliance Platform supports several titles in one program. To add your StitchArtist simply use the menu 'Help->Serial Numbers' and type in the new serial number for your SA3.
Have fun!

Embroidery software and designs for Mac and Windows.
"Embroidery for the Rest Of Us!"

GigiRitch

Post by GigiRitch » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Yea it's all under "embrilliance" on my desktop icon. The different software goes all to one spot. :) It's great