Truetype font

Your questions answered here
BJBaugh

Truetype font

Post by BJBaugh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 am

Anyone else experiencing crash upon initiating truetype font feature in Stitch Artist 1 since latest upgrade to version 1.156? I am on MacBookPro 13 with OS 10.12.3. Have sent crash report to support but just wondering if anyone else is having same problem.

jzbosco

Re: Truetype font

Post by jzbosco » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Seems lately I've crashed the program quite a bit. I'm on Windows 10. For me, it has been happening during naming the objects in the objects window. Mine throws an error and asks if I want to troubleshoot a bug, if I select yes or no the programs closes.

Mac

Post by Mac » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Download the newest version, 1.156, from the Embrilliance Downloads page.

When you run it, check the "About Embrilliance" from the Embrilliance Menu.

The bundle date should be 01.30.17 and the build date should be Tue Jan 31 2017

TTF works properly with this bundle / build date combination.
Mac embroidery software "For The Rest Of Us!"

jzbosco

Post by jzbosco » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Got off the phone with support a little while ago after I had problems with Level 1 crashing. After a couple of hours of working in the program since, all is well. Thanks Tim. Anyway, uninstall the program, run system scan for errors, reinstall SA. It appears to have fixed the problem here. Oh, don't use 7zip to open the zip file or just download the exe.

edit: follow up- no didn't fix the problem... we'll get it though, eventually // it does seem to be associated with putting the object window outside of the main ui window