March 19, 2015
Under File click on Open and find the saved Applique Stitch File that you just saved and bring it into the working window.
Your saved stitch file should now show you where the final stitches have been removed for the Appliques that are under another Applique.
See my Picture where my Satin Finishing Stitches where removed and only the Applique and Material stitches are left in those section.
Now we are going to Color Sort that saved Stitch file in Essentials.
Highlight the Saved Stitch file in the Objects Pane on the left as I show in the picture below.
While highlighted go to the top of the working window and click on Utility.
In the Drop down Menu click on Color Sort.
When you click on that you will get a Pop Up Window telling you how many Color Changes your design has been reduced by and it gives you the option to save the design.
Yes - Save the design !!!!!
******Have to do one more post in order to show you the last picture.
See Creating Appliques #3 in Stitch Artist where I continue this subject at the link below.
http://embrilliance.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =32&t=1338
If you want to share a photo or a file or even a screenshot of something you've done with StitchArtist, please upload it here - others would love to see what you are working on.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Pop Up also gives the option to save the color sorted design - Yes you do want to save it!
- Pop Up Telling How Many Color Changes Have Been Reduced In The Design.JPG (72.75 KiB) Viewed 3185 times
- Just Select the Saved Stitch file in the Objects Pane as I have shown you in this picture.
- Selected Saved Stitch File selected to be Color Sorted.JPG (81.31 KiB) Viewed 3185 times
- From my Post #1
- Saved Stitch File Showing the Final Satin Stitches Removed.JPG (84.26 KiB) Viewed 3185 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests