Request for StitchArtist

If you would like us to consider a feature or product concept which might be out of the scope for Essentials, please add your thoughts here.
sweetpeapam

Request for StitchArtist

Post by sweetpeapam » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:48 am

I'm currently using StitchArtist level 2, but I keep TruEmbroidery on my Mac for a couple of reasons. The main one being the capability of deleting areas on top of other areas that I want to get rid of. I might be mistaken, but it seems that SA, even with showing only 1 color, takes out all stitches underneath and on top of a design when you circle that area to delete stitches. If I'm trying to delete all stitches in an area, it doesn't allow me to be selective of an exact object, but deletes everything in that area regardless of how many objects are underneath or on top of it. The other program lets you bring up 1 color at a time and delete what ever stitches you want all at one time without affecting what''s underneath or on top of it.
I would so LOVE to be able to get rid of the other program (as it cost me almost $2600.00!) but I keep it around because of this capability.
Is there a chance SA could do that in the future?

Pastergirl3

Re: Request for StitchArtist

Post by Pastergirl3 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm

If you lock all objects under the shape you want to edit, or on top of the piece you want to edit, you can remove selected stitches on your shape without disturbing the other objects. I just tried it. It works!