Sending Designs to Scan n Cut 2

If you would like us to consider a feature or product concept which might be out of the scope for Essentials, please add your thoughts here.
SewKraftyPEA

Sending Designs to Scan n Cut 2

Post by SewKraftyPEA » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:01 am

I noticed a new button in Stitch Artist 2 during Brian's tutorial on 3D Foam. It lies btw save and print buttons. It looks like the word "Brother with blue circles and lines under the word. Can anyone tell me if this button allows me to send my projects to the Brother scan n cut or my Brother 10-needle embroidery machine? If so, how do I update my software to include this button?

There is also a button on that same video that lies btw preferences and create that looks like the "select arrow" except with a line a dot above it. Which update affords me this button? I know its in Stitch Artist 2 because his video stated that. I have all levels of Stitch Artist, Essentials and Thumbnailer and have completed the latest update but still I do not see those 2 buttons. What do they do and where can I get them?

CLT3

Re: Sending Designs to Scan n Cut 2

Post by CLT3 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:17 am

The select arrow with a line and a dot above it is for stitch editing with Enthusiast. It looks to me like the "Brother" button may be coming in another update?

Wilder

Re: Sending Designs to Scan n Cut 2

Post by Wilder » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Okay, let's see if I can help. The first button referenced I believe is a wireless connect button for sending designs to the machine wirelessly. The second button is the stitch edit button. That tool would be in Enthusiasts editing program. I hope this helps.