Happy Holidays - a gift for you!

Embroidery designs shared by users!
Embrilliance (.be) files only.
Forum rules
All projects and designs need to have used something Embrilliant in them, and must be original work.
LisaSewBubbles

Re: Happy Holidays - a gift for you!

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:46 pm

There are lots of instructions in the two gift messages from Brian and me so be sure to go up to the original post and browse thru them carefully. To download a file you would simply read the entire post, find the link to the file and the end and click on it to begin the download process! Just watch to see where it is being downloaded. What to do with the downloaded files is outlined in the both messages.

ENJOY!
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

mm2cute

Post by mm2cute » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:16 am

Thank you very much for the holiday gifts! I am looking forward to trying them out along with the software. Being a MacUser for over 20 years, I am thrilled to find an affordable program that I can use. I have also downloaded the Airstitch for my iPad and looking forward to that as well. This is shaping up to be an interesting year!

jbooth51

Post by jbooth51 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Good Morning Lisa

Thank you for your lbs-gift-appliques-2013. I also have a question if I may? I have the adorable you software, which if I am correct, Brian wrote as well, (what a clever man). Somewhere in the back of my memory I think I was told that we could import the applique shapes from this software into Essentials?

If this is possible, you could save me and my stress levels by posting the instructions??

Many thanks from Jeanette of Australia

EastWitch2

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:29 pm

jbooth51 wrote:Good Morning Lisa

Thank you for your lbs-gift-appliques-2013. I also have a question if I may? I have the adorable you software, which if I am correct, Brian wrote as well, (what a clever man). Somewhere in the back of my memory I think I was told that we could import the applique shapes from this software into Essentials?

If this is possible, you could save me and my stress levels by posting the instructions??

Many thanks from Jeanette of Australia

Jeanette
If you use the Contact Us Tab at the top of the Forum page or use the link below
http://embrilliance.com/contact-us
You may get a quicker answer to your question from Lisa or another member of the Embrilliance Team.
EastWitch2

glowworm

Post by glowworm » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:43 am

I cant find the files :( I don't have a merge library design as far as i can tell. Frustrated that it tells me it's been added.

sharon Cheney

Post by sharon Cheney » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:40 am

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Lisa, thank you so much for all you do!!! I had no idea these were out here! I don't know if it was one of your you tube video or your Webcast you just did but I thought, WHAT? There's designs available? WOW and so easy to download and use! I can't wait to get to use my new library! Thank you! I love Embrilliance in every aspect, especially the support we all get. Big thanks to the entire team!!!

Sharon Cheney

Rosy Dustbins

Post by Rosy Dustbins » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Love these! Thank you!

tiggerific4fun

Post by tiggerific4fun » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:50 pm

:D Thank you