buying software

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
sewgood

buying software

Post by sewgood » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

I am ready to buy your software. I can buy it on Amazon Prime for $139. and free shipping. how come it is $149.99
on you site. I didn't get to your shipping price. Why is there a difference in price? thank you

EastWitch2

Re: buying software

Post by EastWitch2 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 am

Hi sewgood!

First if you purchase the Software from the Embrilliance store you are buying it directly from the developers of the software.

One great advantage of purchasing the Embrilliance Software from the Embrilliance Online Store is that they have a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. If for some reason with in 90 days of use you don't like the Software you can get your money back.

When you purchase from the Embrilliance store there is no Shipping Costs as you just download the software and you are sent a Serial number that when you install the software you will put in the Serial Number to unlock the program.
http://embrilliance.com/store/

When you purchase the software from the Embrilliance Store there is no wait time to receive the software as you just download it from the Embrilliance website to your computer.
http://embrilliance.com/

You get great Customer Support from the Embrilliance Support Team because you purchased from the Embrilliance Store.

Another advantage is you can get any updates for the software right from the Embrilliance Website.
You can also sign up for the Embrilliance New Letter and receive update information for the software.

The Embrilliance Store does put the Software on Sale occasionally so you could wait for it to go on sale.

EastWitch2

nellie7226

Post by nellie7226 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:43 pm

The serial number was not emailed to me. I just completed the purchase and cannot get the full version!! Please help!

EllieRM

Post by EllieRM » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:03 pm

I too am ready to buy and want that answer.