pes to embrilliance to sihoulette software

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
sewgood

pes to embrilliance to sihoulette software

Post by sewgood » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:36 pm

I was wondering if this is possible : take a pes file work with in brilliance essentials, save to svg file. ( I got this far ) then open in silhouette software. I can't send to CAMEO because the Cameo is at my daughters house. We are doing this together. I have a babylock embroidery machine with lots of pes files. thank you.

EastWitch2

Re: pes to embrilliance to sihoulette software

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi sewgood!

Does your Daughter have the Silhouette software on a computer at her house?

The cut files that you created in Essential and saved are stored on your computer.

If your daughter has the Silhouette software on her computer then you could probably save the cut files from your computer to a USB stick and then she could transfer the cut files onto her computer and then put them through the Silhouette software.

If you have the Silhouette software on your computer then is there a way you can save the files after you put them the through Silhouette software on to a USB Stick and then take the USB Stick and put it in the Cameo Machine to get the files to the machine?

Or perhaps your daughter could bring the Cameo machine to your house.

Hopefully if someone on the Forum here has the Cameo machine and the Silhouette software they can help you more or perhaps you could fill out and submit a Support ticket and have the Embrilliance Support Team help you with this.

You can use the link below to an Open Support Ticket and fill it out and submit it to the Embrilliance Support Team so they can help you.

http://www.embrilliance.com/osticket/open.php

EastWitch2

sewgood

Re: pes to embrilliance to sihoulette software

Post by sewgood » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Thank you, I will try. We both have silhouette software. You are great I did decide to buy Embrilliance from you instead of Amazon. I am glad I made that choice.