Cannot save designs on my used Bernina 630

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
betsyolsen

Cannot save designs on my used Bernina 630

Post by betsyolsen » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:27 am

I bought a used Bernina Artista 630. The lady I bought it from gave me a memory stick with a few designs on it. I can plug it into my computer and see them. I can also plug it into my Bernina and see them. Then I purchased Embrilliance Essentials for my computer. I have been able to make a design that I want to save and use on my machine. It looks like the file is saving, but my machine doesn't recognize it. I've watched a bunch of videos on it and it seems like a very simple process, but I have not had any luck. I have tried other thumb drives but the Bernina doesn't not recognize anything I create and save on Embrilliance. Any suggestions?

hsbdobergirl

Re: Cannot save designs on my used Bernina 630

Post by hsbdobergirl » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:56 am

It hasn't anything to do with Embrilliance (I have a Bernina). Are you saving it as an exp file? Better yet, it should be saved as exp+ in Embrilliance to maintain the colors.

If you can see it on the stick while it's plugged into your machine, you should be able to save it to your Bernina. I know Bernina's process for saving is really funky so check that you are doing the steps correctly. Is memory full on your Bernina?