Thread color?

See your questions answered, and others can learn those answers too.
katpen5
Thread color?

Post by katpen5 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:55 pm

When working on an embroidery file (using the font options) it says "click below to change individual color." However, when I click there, nothing happens. I have tried clicking "thread" "1 color" and "preferred" with no luck. I have looked through everything I could find with the menu options and still am unable to change the color of the individual letters and/or words. What am I missing? It seems I should be getting results from the options listed here but I must be missing a step. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Kathy P

MacStitch

Re: Thread color?

Post by MacStitch » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:24 pm

There should be a rectangular color block below where it says 'click below to change individual colors'. Clicking the rectangle will bring up the list of colors. Also, clicking each individual letter will give you a group of green squares. Click in the center green square, then the color rectangle on the right, and you can change each letter's individual color. You can also rotate the letters individually by manipulating the upper blue dot.
Hope this helps.

katpen5

Re: Thread color?

Post by katpen5 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Once I restarted the program it appeared how you explained it. This happens occasionally and so I just restart the program to correct the issue. May be a possible bug but for now I can work around it.