Favorite Fonts?

harpangel36

Favorite Fonts?

Post by harpangel36 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I am starting to purchase fonts to load into Alpha Tricks. There are so many to choose from! I saw where several like the 8 claws and paws fonts. Can you tell me your top 5 most used/most liked fonts?

Thanks, Roxanne

MacStitch

Re: Favorite Fonts?

Post by MacStitch » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

I have almost all of 8 Claws fonts since I bought a 1 month membership twice and downloaded everything they had each time (that I didn't have already). I also have a few from Jolson's - especially like their fill floss fonts. From 8 claws, I've used Calligraphy more times than anything else, but also have used the following many times: Back to Basics, Heart Script, Love Lace, Michi, Plain Jane, Walt, and Zoe. That list could go on and on since I love their fonts and they stitch out well. I also used Embrilliance lately to make one of their fonts slightly larger and one slightly smaller - in both cases the stitch outs were very good.
Choosing a font is a personal choice - what is favorite for one is not necessarily a favorite for another. Just remembered, Boys r Gross is also another 8 claws favorite.
All the sites have good sales. You may want to sign up for newsletters at Jolson's, 8 claws, Five Star Fonts, etc.
Hope this helps,
Betty

MacStitch

Re: Favorite Fonts?

Post by MacStitch » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 am

Jolson's is having a sale! All fonts are $1 each until April 24th!