NEVER RECEIVED ALPHATRICKS Serial Number After Purchase

Ruth Designs

NEVER RECEIVED ALPHATRICKS Serial Number After Purchase

Post by Ruth Designs » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:02 am

Can someone help me? I already have essentials and I purchased Alphatricks on May 31, 2014 and never received my serial number to be able to use the software. I have email embrilliance about 6 times now, I checked my spam mail, and I even created 2 tickets and still no reply. Do anyone have another way of getting in touch with them. I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Ruth Searles

EastWitch2

Re: NEVER RECEIVED ALPHATRICKS Serial Number After Purchase

Post by EastWitch2 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Ruth

Did you receive an email from Embrilliance confirming your purchase of Alpha Tricks?
In that email should be your Serial Number for the software.

If you didn't receive that then you have already filled out the Support ticket so you should get an answer back from the Support team regarding your Serial Number.

Also check with your Email Provider to make sure they are not blocking emails to you from Embrilliance.

EastWitch2

LisaSewBubbles

Post by LisaSewBubbles » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello Ruth,

Your ISP is blocking Embrilliance.com so you are not getting the emails we are sending! I just checked the ticket system and each time you opened a new ticket asking for your serial number, it was sent out to you.

I have just send you a link from the ticket system that will let you log in and get this information.

You may need to call your ISP to have them add Embrilliance.com to your safe sender list - also known as "white listing" the domain. I had to call CenturyLink myself this week because they decided to add a block for me on my home computer. If they suggest that you send an email to us in order to add our domain, you can do so by sending an email to info@embrilliance.com with your question.

Lisa
If you have further questions, please use the Contact Us link at the top of this page to submit your questions to customer support.

Lisa

http://www.Sew-bubbles.com - check out my Blog for how to vidoes, projects and more!

Ruth Designs

Post by Ruth Designs » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 pm

I have been working with my cable provider to remedy this problem for almost 2 hours. They did everything they could think of and still I have not received any emails with my serial number or anything from the tickets I opened. Do you have any other options on how I can obtain my serial number? If i leave my phone number on the ticket could someone call me with the serial number?

Thanks
Ruth