This upgrade requires a registered, installed copy of StitchArtist Level 1.
StitchArtist Level 3 is meant for those who love to create designs and for digitizers working commercially in machine embroidery. It includes advanced tools for shape manipulation, a much wider set of stitch types, and utilities that enhance both artistic interpretation and efficiency, including multi-format stitch file and native BX font publishing. SA3 has a wide range of options for input, configuring controls, and publishing, making it the choice for professional embroidery digitizers, stock design sellers, and font creators.
Runs Natively on MacOS and Windows
StitchArtist Level 3 is a complete set of digitizing tools designed for productivity and vector operations. When you love creating designs and want the best tools, look no further!
Welcome to StitchArtist Level 3!
We made StitchArtist Level 3 for those who love to create designs and digitizers working commercially in machine embroidery. StitchArtist Level 3 includes advanced tools such as Styles, QuickStyles, an Eyelet tool, Carving lines, graphical shaping operators such as Cut, AND, Union, Flatten, Inflate/Deflate, Re-construct, and Break. Additional controls are available to work in your preferred method. The properties for each stitch type are fully revealed and operations for vector support, including export, are added. With level 3, you can draw .svg and cutting machine designs directly. It offers branching of all object types including sub-branches that don’t need to touch. There’s even a tool to automatically outline existing design stitches, making for easy borders on existing stitch-file elements and a patch Edge tool with a faux Merrow stitch type that turns any outline into a fully-edged emblem. The inclusion of advanced lettering tools makes it easy to create custom enveloping, baselines of any shape, and templates to automate name-drops.
StitchArtist Level 3 allows you to create and publish assets like custom Motif stitches and Emboss patterns for yourself and other StitchArtist users. For digitizers who need to create custom fonts for their embroidery clients or those that want to publish fonts for their fellow StitchArtist users, level 3 includes object-based, scalable font publishing using our world-renowned BX installer format, complete with rights management built-in, all at no additional cost.
Click here for more info on tools, stitches, & properties in all StitchArtist Levels!
Easy to work with
Editing outlines is a frequent task when creating designs. StitchArtist is very helpful in this task:
- Stitch generation is instant and automatic.
- No mode changes for selection, editing, coloring, moving, sizing, rotating or adjusting properties.
- You can work in any number of display modes. You aren’t locked to a specific mode during any process.
- Simple geometric shapes are easily created and altered with the automated shape tool.
- Perfect curves are 3 clicks away with the 3 point arc tool.
- Users unfamiliar with Bezier curves can use a simulated spline system that’s easier to learn and teach; helpful especially in early instruction.
- Import and Export in common vector forms such as .svg and cutter file formats like .studio or .fcm.
- Quick styles and Stylesheets accelerate the workflow by giving you fast access to common properties for stitch objects and allowing you to publish these properties for installation on any StitchArtist system.
For full details on all levels of StitchArtist, check out the StitchArtist product page on our website!
StitchArtist 3 has a full complement of Stitch Types and Tools
Select from a wide array of stitches or create your own custom motifs.
|Stitch||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Line (no stitches)||X||X||X|
|Run (7 styles)||X||X||X|
|Satin Column (auto-incline)||X||X||X|
|Satin Column (inclines)||X||X|
|Candlewicking, French Knot||X||X|
|Contour (echo) 3 styles||X||X|
|Satin 3D Foam Auto-Underlay||X||X|
|3, 5 Pass Whip||X||X|
|Curved Fill/Curved Motif Fill (User-drawn curve)||X||X|
|Gradient Fill (& curved mode)||X||X|
|Feathered Fill (& curved mode)||X||X|
|Motif Run (gradient)||X||X|
|Eyelets, Single and Run||X|
|Patch Edge (Faux Merrow)||X|
Additional Tools unlocked with StitchArtist Level 3:
- Magic Wand for Line Areas
- Creates Line shapes based on your imported art with a single click.
- Auto-Outline Stitches
- Automatically create an embroidery object by outlining selected stitches.
- Inflate / Deflate
- Create a contour outline by expanding or contracting a current shape. Includes controls for rounding corners and removing holes.
- Reconstruct Outlines
- Simplifies and smooths shapes with excessive nodes.
- Path Operations: CUT, AND, Flatten and UNION
- Use embroidery and line objects to create and refine other objects by cutting one from another, creating an object from overlapping area, punching out overlapping areas, and uniting shapes into a single line object with a common edge.
- Import .EMF/.WMF and some .ai files
- Export as vector: .svg, .studio, .fcm
- Delayed Generation
- Work on large, intensely detailed designs with no slowdown by only calculating new stitches when you are finished altering your shapes.
- Configurable default point input
- decide whether your primary node type will be Line or Curve
- Toggle Auto-Scroll
- Extensive file publishing options for design creators and sellers
- Publish designs in your working file as multiple file types, perfect for stock design digitizers preparing a product for customers with all varieties of machines.
- Create and publish your own scalable, object based fonts for personal use or resale, complete with rights management.
- Create and map fonts that can be used with any Embrilliance program.
- Publishes to your own installed font list as well as creating a BX Installation file for distribution.
- Control downstream users’ ability to republish your fonts
- Tag fonts with your digitizer and company name, website, and license info
Patch Creation ‘Edge’ Tool
- Create faux Merrow-edged patches from a single line object
- Use multiple methods to create the body of the emblem
- Pre-cut Patch Fabric
- Hand-Cut Fabric Method
- Freestanding Fill using only thread
- Advanced text tools including:
- Custom envelope creation and editing for shaped text
- Custom text baselines for text that follows any shape
- Name drops at any angle and alignment for template creation
- Over 200 outlines that can be used in any stitch type, including applique.
- Over 150 Motifs for run and fill
- Over 50 Emboss patterns
- Over 15 Fill Patterns
Tell me more about StitchArtist!
StitchArtist is not a photo-to-stitch tool, nor is it an auto-digitizing program. The success of those types of tools is subjective and many have attempted to include automatic digitizing with varied results. StitchArtist is not a customizing tool (used to manipulate existing designs.) StitchArtist is a tool to create embroidery designs; whether you want to make designs for hobby, cottage industry or professional use, StitchArtist is for you. We designed this product for simplicity and instruction from the ground up to serve
In a radical departure from the typical digitizing interface, StitchArtist uses a single mode to draw, set stitches, size, edit, rotate, sequence, and set properties of design objects. It is easy and intuitive once you know the basics, which are described in detail in the included user guide. StitchArtist is part of the Embrilliance Platform, sharing one program with our other titles like Essentials and Enthusiast. This means that as you add titles, your features grow without having to switch between programs! StitchArtist is not dependent on another program; StitichArtist does not duplicate Essentials or Enthusiast‘s features, nor do you need them to create designs, but for those who have all three, they work together seamlessly to offer incredible ability in a single interface.
Embrilliance works with any embroidery machine!
All Embrilliance Platform programs work with any embroidery machine capable of loading embroidery files, as the platform can read and write at least one format that every embroidery machine understands. This includes all machines from Brother/Baby Lock, Janome, Viking, Pfaff, Bernina, and any commercial embroidery machine that reads the standard .DST format.
All Embrilliance Platform Programs can export the following file types:
.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
You can even set stitch parameters for your favorite file type, including trim and automatic centering options for the universal DST file type used by both commercial and home embroidery machines.
Applique cut files can be saved as .SVG, .PLT, .FCM (ScanNCut) and .studio (Silhouette).
Windows XP SP2 and later, OSX 10.58 and later. The Embrilliance platform is compatible with both and allows you to install on all the computers you own, including a mix of both Mac and Windows systems.
This is a downloadable product!
Once you have completed your purchase, you will be automatically sent an invoice containing the serial number you need to activate your program by our system. If you’ve not received it within a half-hour, please use our Contact Us page to get in touch. Common causes for not getting your serial number within minutes are:
- Entering the incorrect email address
- Your invoice being filtered into your spam folder
- Your Email settings only allowing verified ‘friends’ mail to enter your inbox
To avoid these problems, please add *@embrilliance.com to your allowed list.
How do I install my program?
Your invoice will contain a serial number which you’ll use to activate the features in the program; Add the serial number to your existing Embrilliance Platform by running your existing install and using the menu Help -> Serial Numbers… type in the serial number, and click ‘Set’.
Note: StitchArtist comes with the Block built-in native font. For those who want more native, scalable fonts, Embrilliance Essentials adds 12 fonts as well as its many stitch-file processing functions to your platform, while our Font Collection 1 and Font Collection 2 contain multiple interesting typefaces to use with any Embrilliance Platform program.